
The old soldier is also an old cop. The V100 Commando was a military armored car that served Los Angeles Police Department for many years. I think they had three of them.
Bunker Talk blog with 30,000 photos of my toy soldier collection of Roco Minitanks, Heiser Models, Fidelis Models, 3d Historic Miniatures, Airfix and Pegasus figures; and 54mm & 60mm plastic soldiers from Tim Mee, Elastowit, BMC, MPC. Be sure to follow Bunker Talk. Email at BunkerMeister45@aol.com. Get merch at: https://www.redbubble.com/people/bunkertalkwar/shop
5 comments:
Bunkermeister:
That "tankette" looks like an M2.
And that greyhound is very cool.
I also like that Mutt w/ the TOW.
You might want to check out the GWINNETT SHERIFF Dept (GA) to see what can be done with a "flawed" APC like an M 114 - they have some YouTube vids that blew ME away!
Goes to show what can be done when REAL motorhead LEOs are given some $$$ and some military surplus - they make SWAT assault vehicles...BETTER than factory spec!
The tankette is older than an M2, I will have to look it up.
Nice old jeep and tankette collection. I also have an dodge old jeep and wanted to service and finding a best Jeep service center in Chicago.Can anyone please inform me?
eskdoy 10
Went here back in 2007. Great place.
Got more pics here.
https://picasaweb.google.com/modelphil/AmericanMilitaryMuseum#
https://picasaweb.google.com/modelphil/AmericanMilitaryMuseum
Philp the link works like this, without the # sign.
Great photos.
Post a Comment