Followers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Chinese Wargames




Did you know that they play miniature wargames in China? Apparently they don't just ship out all the plastic army men, but they retain some for use at home. I checked out the website the other day and one of the first things I saw was a Tiger I tank, painted to a high standard.


That is one of the best things about miniature wargames is having friends all over the world. Folks I have met on line have visited my home from the other side of North America and even one from Singapore. I met a guy from Russia, who I know from Internet wargaming, at a local convention a couple years ago.


I know there is also some miniature gaming going on in India too. Between India and China that's about two or three billion potential wargaming customers. That's good news for companies who are looking to expand their markets. It's also good news for those of us who want new wargame products. Check out their link.

No comments: