Followers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

WWI Germans


As part of my recent massive hobby purchase, I got a bunch of World War One plastic figures. I wargame late World War One, 1917 to 1918, US vs Imperial Germany. There have been a number of new WWI German sets in recent years and I am finally getting enough to bulk up the German side.



I also got a set of Caesar Miniatures WWI Germans. They are a mostly stormtrooper type figures. They have armor, and lots of grenades.


I also got two each of the Emhar WWI Germans, one is infantry and the other is artillery. They include tank crews, artillery, and machine guns.

These are the Strelets WWI German Horse Cavalry. The Germans used lots of cavalry on the eastern front and often kept some ready on the west in the event of the "big breakthrough."


These few hundred troops figures are only a small part of my WWI German collection. Most of the troops in my WWI collection are the Revell figures.



2 comments:

Karcuss said...

cool
about what i wish to do (well half way there) Just need the Revell set before i can no longer obtain easily.
And the five (?four) Stretlets German Cavalry. And the same as you the Turkish Artillery to supplement the other Hat box.

Karcuss

Karcuss said...

cool
about what i wish to do (well half way there) Just need the Revell set before i can no longer obtain easily.
And the five (?four) Stretlets German Cavalry. And the same as you the Turkish Artillery to supplement the other Hat box.

Karcuss