Followers

Saturday, August 19, 2023

Phantom, Robots and Aliens

ElastoWit The Phantom.  54mm size figure from the mysterious jungle.
I like the little extras like the pile of skulls at his feet.
The detail on the belt buckle is very nice too.  He will go well with my explorers and African natives.
A quick couple of set ups, these robots look right at home in a burning city.
As do these aliens!
Blasting away at their human enemies.  I really like these figures from ElastoWit, More photos from them soon.

Contact them at elastowit@gmail.com
 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Just brilliant, Mike :-)

Love the Radar Robots invading a city set up!!!

Legion4 said...

I loved the Phantom !!! And of course who does not love retro robots !

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Thank you Unknown commenter that is very nice of you to say.

Placing figures in context like invading the city, or exploring the jungle helps to show the possibilities and what I see in my imagination.

Thanks for reading and commenting.

Bunkermeister

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Thanks Legion4. I never heard of the Phantom until the very badly mis-cast 1996 movie but I liked the character himself and the world he operated in.

I know, I love retor-robots.

Thanks for the comment and for reading.

Bunkermeister