Followers

Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Ghostbuster Team

Once I found out the Ghostbusters Fire Station was a real fire station in New York City I decided I should buy the Johnny Lightening car and make the figures.
They are part of my super hero collection and so get mounted on black hex bases with a black name plate.  The figures are not painted all that well, because I don't paint all that well.
They are simple cheap civilian figures I get off Amazon for $10 for 200 figures, in about 1/72nd scale.  From arms reach away they look fine, I think.
I added a hard plastic Esci WWII Japanese Army soldiers backpack and turned it upside down.
I then trimmed it a bit and added wire and plastic rod for the "gun."
The secretary is a hero associate so she gets a 1/2 hex base.
The original four.
The fifth guy and the girl.
Look behind you!
The team with the car.  Chicks dig the car.
 

No comments: