Followers

Saturday, August 26, 2023

Little Car

 A new Matchbox car, it's a Citroen.
A little commuter car like a smart car.
Front and rear are about the same.
While that's cute it seem to me to be dangerous because it is not obvious which way the car is moving based on the shape of the vehicle.
Still, it's cute.
I plan on using it as a vehicle for my James Bond villain secret lair transportation.
I am thinking of putting it on railroad track, it fits perfectly on HO track as is.
It may also end up as the people mover in my Disneyland.
For that I may need to cut out the windows, but we will see how hard or easy that is to do.
Probably link them together with bits of wire to form a short four car train.
Shown here with some generic people.
 

2 comments:

Legion4 said...

Very neat !

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

It is a cute little car, but I would not care for a real one.

Thanks for reading and commenting, Legion4.

Bunkermeister