Followers

Monday, August 28, 2023

Fire Station

The Funko Pop Town Ghostbusters fire station.
The rented a real working fire station in New York City for the movie.  Note the slime crawling out the window.
The building was cut in half at some point to make way for street widening but remained in service.
It is a well done sturdy building and would work well for almost anywhere in the world for the last 200 years or so.
I don't think the Ghostbusters sign can be easily removed but I may make a new sign to cover this one on a temporary basis if I use this as an actual fire station.
A nice flat roof is great for wargaming purposes.

 This is one of the first Funko Pop Town buildings and yet is not very expensive.  Some are highly collectable but this one has stayed reasonable.  Search around if you want one because the prices do vary wildly.

2 comments:

Legion4 said...

I like it ! I'd cover the sign but not remove it.

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

I have a glue stick that is post it note glue. So I can print signs and then post them and take them off again without damage to the underlying sign. I am sure that is what I will do.

Thanks for reading and commenting.

Bunkermeister