Followers

Sunday, August 27, 2023

Ghostbusters Fire Station

When I got into Horror I was thinking of a modest few buildings for maybe the Munsters, and Addams Family.
Both of their TV homes have been made as kits a couple times and are readily available.
But then I saw this, and the Johnny Lighting Ghostbusters ambulance and decided maybe I would start here instead.
This is based on a real working fire station in New York City.
Ghostbusters rented it from the city to film in, the original is so small because it was cut in half to widen the street decades ago, but kept in service anyway.
Like all Funko Pop buildings there is no work except to take it out of the box.
I intend to make a new sign that I can swap out for the Ghostbusters sign so I can use it as a fire station also.
My wife collects the figures, I collect the buildings.  It's a symbiotic relationship.
 

No comments: