Followers

Tuesday, August 22, 2023

The Mystery Machine

About a year ago I saw the Scooby-Doo van at a local supermarket and it's a cool looking vehicle and a well done model so I purchased it.
Hot Wheels has several tiers of vehicles now, and this is one that cost's about $5.
But the body is metal, the wheels are rubber, very nice, and the paint job is very well done.  Not the headlights and marker lights are both painted.
So they give us a car that is more like the old original Hot Wheels, not like the new ones that are often mostly plastic.  Which I understand they are keeping a low price point and I appreciate that, and still buy the cheap cars frequently.
It's just nice to be able to get well done cars occasionally too.
After getting this vehicle, that's when I decided my Horror collection needed the Scooby-Doo house from Funko Pop Town.
Even the underside is metal, very high quality car.
 

2 comments:

Legion4 said...

Very cool !

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Thank you, it was too good to pass up. As a result of buying this van I have entered the world of Scooby-Doo which you will see in the next few postings.

Thanks for reading and commenting.

Bunkermeister