
A few more photos of the HaT Colonial Highlanders. Very nice figures, totally flash free. This is three quarters of the set. These are 1/72nd scale plastic figures and brand new.
Bunker Talk blog with 30,000 photos of my toy soldier collection of Roco Minitanks, Heiser Models, Fidelis Models, 3d Historic Miniatures, Airfix and Pegasus figures; and 54mm & 60mm plastic soldiers from Tim Mee, Elastowit, BMC, MPC. Be sure to follow Bunker Talk. Email at BunkerMeister45@aol.com. Get merch at: https://www.redbubble.com/people/bunkertalkwar/shop

4 comments:
I want to see the yellow stripe in the Government tartan to mark them as the 92nd Highland Regiment of Foot, the Gordons.
Jim.
That will be in about 2057 when I get around to painting them.
Having re-cked the box art, I stand corrected. The tartan appears to be Cameron of Erracht, which would make the soldier from the 79th Highland Regiment of Foot--The Queen's own Cameron Highlanders.
Jim.
Well, thank God, I had not gotten around to painting them!
Post a Comment