Followers

Friday, May 28, 2021

The Happiest Place on the Wargaming Table

I purchased the Marx / Sears Disneyland playset from eBay a while back.
This is the entrance building.
As part of my wargame collection, I build American cities, and Disneyland certainly helps to identify the setting as the USA!
This is a tee pee and an eating spot under an upbrella.
One of the Main Street buildings.  I will likely repaint these as the color palette is nothing like Disneyland.
Candy store, the builds do look very much like the real Disneyland buildings.
They are probably about 28mm or so, but I will use them for 1/72nd scale.  The doors I think are over scale for 1/72nd but the builds are probably about the right size, or maybe even too small.
Corner building.  These clip into a sidewalk piece and make a nice little street.
 

No comments: