Followers

Monday, August 1, 2011

4 234/4


As a wargamer, I like vehicles that are good representations of the actual weapon.





As a wargamer I also like a large number of vehicles.




Sometimes a balance must be made between the level of detail and perfection versus the ability to produce wargame models for the table.




Sometimes that means the wargame model must be simplified or use bits that may not be 100% accurate but provide an artistic image of the actual vehicle.






Here I have created four 234/4 armored cars with PaK 40. Not perfect models, but good wargame conversions. I have waited 50 years for Roco to do one, I suppose it's not on their list.

3 comments:

Gordon-David said...

What a poetic description of our hobby...
Really very well described...

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Thanks Gordon-David.

Achtung Jagdpanther! said...

Hi Bunkermeister,
ArsenalM has recently made one. Check out the attached link...