Followers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Kit Show


I got a Hot Wheels airplane at the show. It has little stubby wings. I think it will work for a Stargate SG-1 scenario I am contemplating.



The plane is soaking in Simple Green to take off the paint. Die cast vehicle can be hard to get the paint off of so I don't have much hope this will work.



I got this display Monitor at the show for $12.50. It's probably about 15mm so I may make a new turret.




1/72nd scale admiral searching for other bargains.








6 comments:

Karcuss said...

Try boiling it for a little,
??? careful about Plastic parts, But they should have a Memory

because the die cast paint is Strong but still only bonds via Spray paint in a factory, you should be able to get a lift off so you can undercoat again.

Hey but don't shoot the Messenger, Hey Bunker!!

cheers Karcuss

Adam said...

The monitor is a great find

Bunkermeister said...

Die cast paint can be hard to remove. I will probably try tomorrow to finish the job.

Bunkermeister said...

The monitor is very good, thanks for reading guys.

The Warrior said...

That USS Monitor is beautiful!

Bunkermeister said...

Thank you.