Followers

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Model Kit Expo


This shows the full Splash Down Set. Camera, dog tags, uniform, capsule, GI Joe figure, and raft.


They guy had two of these, so I got them both and the Mercury astronaut for $115 total! I waited until the end of the show when he was packing up. It's a good thing too, I was out of cash!




The Mercury Astronaut and the two new capsules will go great with the capsule I already got!



I also have the John Glenn Mercury Astronaut figure too.



Who could possibly use a bunch of astronauts from the past?



POTA anyone?

2 comments:

Mark said...

Thank you for posting a photo of everything you get in the Mission Splashdown set. I have looked high and low for that information.

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

You are welcome Mark. Happy to be of service. Thank you for reading, please come back every day for new content!
Bunkermeister