Followers

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Camera Crew


A while back I asked on the HaT Forum if anyone could recommend any war correspondent figures. Mafeking Foot mentioned the WWI US Army figures by Airfix. I also used a WWI Airfix WWI British soldier. I cut off the top of his box and added a lense, so he has a box camera now. I also changed the hat because I want to make him into a civilian.


This loader is now loading camera batteries. I replaced the head with a cap from the Caesar Miniatures Chinese for WWII.




This guy striking with the butt of his rifle is now the sound man, with a microphone on the end of a pole.



This machine gunner is now a cameraman. Made from styrene and sprue.


The camera crew and still photographer taking pictures of a giant prehistoric crocodile.

4 comments:

lrqan said...

Very clever, I must get further into you blog and see some of your other work. WELL DONE. Please accept me as a follower.

Bob G. said...

Bunkermeister:
Now that is pretty damn creative...nicely done.

Carry on.

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Irqan, thanks for following.

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

G, thanks for the compliment.