Followers

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Kit Show Roco


I picked up nearly all the Roco they had at the show, the 59 is the original price, covering the real original price, probably 39 cents from 1962.


A DUWK from Eko.




Two Roco M-3 halftracks, somewhere in all that plastic. For some reason they were sold in the USA in little plastic bags for several years.




Roco M113, early version. Later versions had the track on the bottom to improve mobility.



This is more than half of the Roco at the show, I got it all for only $20. Not a bad haul, thanks Chris Brewer!









4 comments:

Tim Gow said...

Not a bad result!

Adam said...

Nice little haul.

Bob G. said...

Bunkermeister:
I've still got my 37MM and trailer, but my M3 halftrack needs the quad 50s rebuilt.

Let me know if you come across any ROCO M-8 greyhounds...

Carry on

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

I was pretty happy with the haul. Not too many Roco at the show. Fidelis Models and eBay often have used vehicles but they can be pricey.