Followers

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Model Kit Expo

Sunday, August 7, 2011 is the Brewer Brothers' Model Kit Expo from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.


It's at Old World Village

German Hall & Restaurant

7561 Center Ave. #49

Huntington Beach, CA 92647



Contact Chris Brewer at 562-569-2509




They are just off the 405 freeway at Beach Blvd, about 40 miles south of downtown Los Angeles, California.



I plan to be there about noon, in a gray Panzer IV tee shirt and jeans. Stop and say hello.




I am searching for old Roco 2 1/2 ton trucks, old Roco Panzer IV tanks, I need the skirts, turrets, guns and storage bins for a project I am working on, and old Roco Tiger I tanks. All of these are going to be used for conversion work, so I don't mind if they have 13 coats of paint on them, even a gold layer! They will be taken apart and put back together as something else anyway.




Hope to see you there.

No comments: