Followers

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

Happy New Year!

Thank you for reading Bunker Talk.  Please tell your wargaming friends about this blog.  I am hoping to have 1,000 followers by the end of 2013 so I need your help to achieve that goal.  There is a section for comments on each blog entry.  Please feel free to comment on any blog entry.  If you like something and want more of it, please say so in the comments.  You can also send me an email at Bunkermeister45@aol.com if you like.

My plan for this year is to continue my work on the WWII Russian artillery, a massive 60mm project I want to put out in the yard, and finish off my WWII Berlin Embassy project.  I am hoping to have a bit more hobby money this year so in a few months I may be able to show off a few new items as well.  I also have a massive HO scale project on the back burner that I am hoping to start on this year also.

May God bless you all this New Year in all your hobby endeavors.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

HO projects should never be on the back burner, but right out front! I'm continuing to work on an HO WWII era military base and train and always looking for ideas.

You can check out a link from the 2011 National Train Show that was called Arsenal of Democracy.

http://model-railroad-hobbyist.com/node/5481

Happy New Year!
Ty Hogue
Holland, MI

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Train shows are always so cool. I would love to wargame on their layouts!

Bunkermeister

Sam Wise said...

At this period, we all have a lot of goals that we are sure to reach!

Just one of mine:
continue to follow your blog and comment sometimes!

My best wishes for this new year!

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Sam an excellent choice of goals.
Bunkermeister

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Happy new you to you too, MR. Green.
Bunkermeister

Uncle Brian said...

Happy New Year to you too, Mr Bunkermeister! I look forward to seeing more of all the great stuff you put up on your blog!

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Thanks UB, I hope you tell all your friends! Thanks for reading.

Bunkermeister