I got this 1/64ths scale Shell gas station from Amazon.It is a lighted kit, made like a laser cut MDF model, but it's plastic. Most of it is pre-assembled.1/64th scale is die cast car scale, in theory Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars are 1/64th scale subject to how well they fit on the cardboard car in the plastic bubble.1/72nd scale figure buying gasoline in the city at night.The lighting is LED powered by a USB connection to a power sourceI think it is a lot safer and generates less head than other types of lights.The background is a sheet of laminated plastic paper with a nighttime skyline on it I got 15 years ago or so.The pumps are highly detailed and come fully assembled. I think it works for HO and 1/72nd scale even if it is a little large.
2 comments:
Very nice service station. Really atmospheric with the lights. It really reminds me of the old Shall station down my street. -Which is not a Shell anymore as it has been converted into an unmanned brand/ station. The old station has become a small convenience store.
I really like your new gas station. For one thing, it's sparkling clean!
Here in north Texas, I buy gas from a smaller gas station that is located across the street from Walmart. Walmart's fuel center seems to have lowest gas prices locally. So in order to compete, my gas station charges almost the same prices. And because Walmart's fuel center is a pain in the you-know-what to navigate, I buy my gas at Walmart's smaller competitor.
The only problem is, my favored gas station is a dump. So seeing a nice clean gas station, even if it's a model, is a delight.
Post a Comment