The side hull is looking better, not done yet though.Bottom is a little ratty and it may stay that way.The port side view of this HO 1/87 scale model.The new lower hull plate. The Mir is very slightly larger than the Roco T34 but mostly it is a bit taller.The new tracks are waiting in the upper right of this photo. Lots more work to do!
2 comments:
I admire your willingness to make conversions. I have a handful of painted 1/285 and 1/300 scale T34s myself. I ought to play a solo game against my German tanks sometime.
My large collection has been sourced from many places over the years. Every few years I go through a part of the collection and update, repair, and modify it. In recent years I did my M47 and T54 tanks by Roco. Over 100 of each. There are always a few that have outlived their usefulness as main battle tanks and they are then transferred to engineer or other duties.
Post a Comment