I am hoping to use this for James Bond, Thunderball type set ups, sunken ships, treasure, oil pipelines, U-boat adventures. I think this will work for my purposes.
Bunker Talk blog with 30,000 photos of my toy soldier collection of Roco Minitanks, Heiser Models, Fidelis Models, 3d Historic Miniatures, Airfix and Pegasus figures; and 54mm & 60mm plastic soldiers from Tim Mee, Elastowit, BMC, MPC. Be sure to follow Bunker Talk. Email at BunkerMeister45@aol.com. Get merch at: https://www.redbubble.com/people/bunkertalkwar/shop
Followers
Sunday, September 6, 2026
More Reef Work
I tried something else for more three dimensional settings.I rolled a bit of the coral reef border around itself and used it as a stand alone with the previous pieces.The lobster liked it right away.The crustacean was a bit crabby about it.The border is over 14 inches long before it repeats the image.Better still, the border is double sided and has a totally different, but similar print on the back side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment