Bunker Talk blog with 30,000 photos of my toy soldier collection of Roco Minitanks, Heiser Models, Fidelis Models, Airfix and Pegasus figures; and 54mm & 60mm plastic soldiers from Tim Mee, Elastowit, BMC, MPC. Be sure to follow Bunker Talk. Email at BunkerMeister45@aol.com. Get merch at: https://www.redbubble.com/people/bunkertalkwar/shop
Followers
Thursday, September 10, 2026
Mask
After decades of spray painting without a mask I finally got one.I did a minuscule amount of research and this one seems good.The OV thing seems important.And the P95 part too.But mostly I am just winging it and have no idea. So do your own research and get your own mask.It is pretty comfy, does not block my view, the price at Home Depot was reasonable, and the filters seem to last a while. It works okay even with my glasses. Much nicer than the one I had in the Army, but this one probably does not protect well against everything the Army one did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment