This is the back side of the gas station. Note the big wire that comes out of it. I am fine with it, buildings have wires coming out of them all the time, cable TV, phones, power. I don't mind that the back of the building is blank, because it is just a plain white wall. I will likely make and affix a large Coca-Cola sign or something similar to take up the space and add more interest.Some generic civilian figures, 3D printed. The fat guys have eyeglasses on. Note the guy with the newspaper! Amazing stuff. 3d Historic Miniatures, 1/72nd scale.Roskopf Motorcycles waiting to be painted.I put them all on a base. A few of them were on thick balsa wood bases from a previous owner. All gone now.I filed the bottoms flat and used this glue to attach them.It is a sheet of 4504 Tile by Evergreen Scale Models for the base a 3 x 2 size part.
No comments:
Post a Comment