Followers

Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Power Armor

I have been looking for some science fiction, power armor troops in the 54/60 mm size range.
I found these guys in Dollar Tree.
They started "life" as Buzz but I cut off his head and replaced it with the head of an MPC ring hand figure.
Some of my ring hand figures are so old they are brittle, but the heads seem to hold together.
So I cut off the original cartoon head, and used an MPC head pushing a bit of #8 guitar string into the neck and applying a bit of gap filling super glue to hold the head on.
I made five of these and used heads from several different MPC figure poses.
Here he is with a TIM MEE marching 60mm figure who is rather tall even for a 60mm guy.
Another TIM MEE 60mm pose.  The figure has been painted Rust-Oleum Satin Moss Green.
 

No comments: