Followers

Thursday, June 1, 2023

Marching Marx

Marx soldier at Port Arms.
Marx soldier at Parade Rest.
Betan buglers and Lido standing rifle at the ready.  The Betan figures were painted Rust-Oleum Satin Moss Green because the originals were some odd white with swirly dye in them.  Apparently this is normal!  The Betan figures were made by several companies and they vary a little between them, these two have different base types.
I like a variety of companies because it gives me a variety of poses.
Marx does good job of providing non-combat figures, marching, standing, medics, chaplain.
Other companies do a good job with the combat poses, although Marx 54mm figures are very combat action packed, and I do use many of them with my 60mm figures from other companies.  Their style does not stand out too much and many of them are a little tall for 54mm which I like.
 

No comments: