Followers

Thursday, December 20, 2018

Abrams Tank


Abrams battalion by Roco.


The other end of the box.


When I was working I had money.  Now that I am retired I have time.  So many of these projects will be completed over the next few years.


Every one of my large boxes has one of these little clear boxes with a white lid to hold parts.


I get them 6 for a dollar at the dollar store.  If a part falls off or breaks off I don't have to glue it on right away, I can put it in the box and get back to it at a convenient time.   It also indicates the part goes to a vehicle in this box so I don't find a loose part and use it elsewhere.


Abrams instructions so that I can locate all the bits when I return to this job.

4 comments:

Don M said...

Looks like a First Cav Motor pool !

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Thanks Don, and thanks for reading.
Bunkermeister

Bob G. said...

Mike:

It looks like you have MORE than the ARMY does...lol.

Carry on.

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

I think the Army is still ahead.

For now.

Bunkermeister