Followers

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

More of the House


The vast majority of my hobby collection has been in storage for over a year.  The view from my front door to the street.  My driveway on the left is about 100 yards long to the street.


Our house from the front.  Walk out basement opening is to the left around the corner.  Wheelchair ramp for advance planning.  


House sits on 1.1 acres of land, at my old house the neighbors were eight feet, two meters, away!



My nearest neighbors are cows, here is their barn.


The front yard, the trees delineate my property.  I like taking outdoor photos with the troops, particularly the GI Joes so this land will be great for that.

4 comments:

Rob Young said...

I'm having major work done back of our house at the moment: I suspect that outside campaigns will happen on a frequent basis there in the future!

Bob G. said...

Mike:
...WOW, that's coming along very well.
(and quickly, too).

I'm sure it will be well worth the wait.

Carry on.

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Yes, Rob, I used the yard a lot during construction.
Bunkermeister

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Yes, Bob, It's done now!
Bunkermeister