Followers

Friday, November 23, 2018

In the New Home!


I have unpacked about 100 boxes so for. This is about 25 cubic feet of packing peanuts.


Storage box full of shredding material.


What the tanks look like when they are uncovered.


They need to be cleaned, the box gets cleaned and then the tanks are returned to the storage box.


These are HO scale tanks mostly BT-7 by Mir and a few BT's from Permit.  MRS Bunkermeister have moved into our new custom home in Kentucky, USA.  It includes my massive wargame bunker and wargame tables.  I estimate it will take several months just to unpack, probably February, 2019.

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

Mike:
Wow...I think the word "massive" is an understatement.
I don't believe they have a word to describe ALL your wargaming material.
It IS most impressive, though.

Carry on.

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Thanks G. My hobby has been the same since I got my first Army Men at age 3, 60 years ago. I have been planning for this day for about 30 years. It has been my objective to build a room to house my whole collection and to be able to deploy a reasonable amount of it at one time. Objective seized.
Bunkermeister