Followers

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Robots and War of the Worlds


I liked these Wicked Duals Robot figures so well, I have ordered four sets and intend to get one more.
 https://www.amazon.com/SCS-Direct-Fantasy-Sci-fi-Figures/dp/B0746T9X9C/ref=pd_sim_21_66?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B0746T9X9C&pd_rd_r=NNGVHZDHVJE4JJN32GD7&pd_rd_w=fijzi&pd_rd_wg=xrKWC&psc=1&refRID=NNGVHZDHVJE4JJN32GD7



This figure has three legs, and reminds me of a war machine from War of the Worlds. 


The little spindly arms reminds me of the materials handling machines from War of the Worlds, and that's what I am using these as, handling machines.


My plan is to get nine of these so each of my three Martian landing places will have three handling machines.


The tenth one will be the "command" version.


Great toys, right out of the box they are ready for use, they come two per package one in rust brown and one in light gray.

No comments: