Followers

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Dinosaur World


MRS Bunkermeister and I visited Kentucky Dinosaur World recently.


It's an outdoor park with lifesize replica of extinct animals.


Most of them are dinosaurs.


Many are very familiar to any school boy.


They are posed in the woods along a marked trail.


They are made of fiberglass.


They are often posed in family groups.


We spent three hours there, and purchased dinosaurs in the gift shop.


They also had a nice display of wholly mammoths.


I want to take my GI Joes and go back!

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

Mike:
WOW...those are pretty cool.
(and we thought Kentucky only had bourbon, the DERBY...and the TV show "Justified"...lol)

I was first thinking "those look a LOT more detailed than the MARX toy dinosaurs I used to have".
(silly me)
LOTS bigger - not playset compatible...heh.

Carry on.

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Have to break out the GI Joes or the cosplay outfits!

Bunkermeister