These are my projects from the last few weeks. A couple of the Styer armored cars and six 170/210 guns all in HO scale resin.
Bunker Talk blog with 30,000 photos of my toy soldier collection of Roco Minitanks, Heiser Models, Fidelis Models, 3d Historic Miniatures, Airfix and Pegasus figures; and 54mm & 60mm plastic soldiers from Tim Mee, Elastowit, BMC, MPC. Be sure to follow Bunker Talk. Email at BunkerMeister45@aol.com. Get merch at: https://www.redbubble.com/people/bunkertalkwar/shop
4 comments:
It looks very fragile indeed. And then it still needs some ctting and removing flash. Good luck with that!
Expencive you say? May I ask how much you payed for this trailer?
Just curious ;-)
Greetings
Peter
http://peterscave.blogspot.com/
http://www.fidelismodels.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?
It's $19.50 at Fidelis Models, but I got mine a long time ago and it may have been less than, and Randy usually gives me a discount, since we are personal friends and wargame buddies.
For a little trailer that's a lot of money, but at least I don't need ten of them.
Nice webshop your buddy has.
That model isn't cheap indeed, but looking at it, I think it's worth his price. Looking forward to see it painted!
Greetings
Peter
http://peterscave.blogspot.com/
Looks good
If i ever do a V-2 Diorama
looking forward to it Built!
cheers Karcuss
Post a Comment