Followers

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Oil Trucks

Years ago my wargame group decided to divide up the world.  The Treaty of Fountain Valley was signed and each of us took on different aspects of the world.  I agreed to collect models that were related to the oil industry.  So gas stations, oil storage depots, oil refinery, railroad tanker cars, tanker trucks and anything else oil.  Other guys in the group did coal, alternative energy, that is nuclear, wind and solar.
This is part of my 1930s oil collection.  They are Texaco red trucks.  I am waiting on decals for the trucks.
I got these tanker trucks decades ago, and the pick up truck is from Hobby Lobby, all are HO scale.  I have been experimenting with various backdrops for the photos, this one is an oil refinery picture I got on the Internet someplace.
 

No comments: