Followers

Monday, March 14, 2022

James Bond, Ninjas, Godzilla, and Batman

 Tiger's ninja army

In the James Bond movie You Only Live Twice his ally Japanese SIS commander Tiger Tanaka has a ninja army.  I figure I will put Japanese style tigers on these and so they can become their official transports.
There are two slightly different versions of this model, I have the second edition which has the maroon panel at the bottom.
In the fan comic, Batman 66 versus Godzilla, Batman faces the Red Bamboo who are allied with the villain who controls Godzilla.  The Red Bamboo are a group of ninjas who want to use Godzilla to take over Japan and then the world.
My plan is to change some of the murals to Godzilla pictures.
I have already tested a few drawings but don't have what I consider the final version yet.

2 comments:

GUNHED65 said...

Go to my nephew's IG site @lenzations and see if their r any G drawings he's done that u would like to use, just screen shot it or send to u to copy LT

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

WOW. He is very talented. Thank you. Everyone check out this great artist.

Bunkermeister