Followers

Sunday, July 11, 2021

MPC Ring Hand Accessories

 

I have been sorting my 60mm ring hand figures equipment.
These are Marx, MPC, and Andy Gard.  May be some others too.
There are at least four types of helmets!  Most of these are WWII era weapons and a few accessories from earlier times.  A couple of the items are post-war.
I try and give each soldier a hat or helmet, a belt and a weapon.  Three parts per figure, when possible.
I actually purchased, new at the store, TG&Y in Long Beach, CA in about 1976 some MPC sets with green weapons and helmets.
Not a bad collection of equipment, but some of them have gone brittle.
I have spent 60 years building this collection trying to get enough for a battalion of about 500 to 850 troops or so.  I am not even close.  I just put a platoon of 41 troops with 3 or 4 pieces of equipment or weapons each.

No comments: