Followers

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Humans and Women


Humans vs Aliens angry female with a rolling pin.


A rather generic outfit and hairstyle that would work for the last 70 years.  I also cut the rolling pin off of one figure and it looks good that way too.


Surprised guy.  This one is noticeably larger than the other figures and is probably about 1/32nd scale. 


I figured maybe he was the adult, but I doubt kids would be wearing the protective suits.


Rosie the Riveter. 


A woman with a pair of fists ready to defend her planet.


A woman in a long dress.


This figure would work for a very long time period in such a simple long dress.


MPC 60mm figures with the Aliens vs Humans set.


These people are a bit small, but my intention is to use them as teenagers or small women.  The guys in the protective suits could be aliens, and I may use them for that.

No comments: