Followers

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Dimetrodon


I have been shopping at Dollar General stores recently.


Not only did I get those great giant grasshoppers, but I also picked up a very nice dimetrodon.


The tilt of his head and the little dot of an eye are very expressive.


It's like he is not quite sure about something and is giving it the once over.


Check it out before he decides what do to about it.


Japanese Paratrooper is about to learn that dimetrodon is a carnivore.


A little more distance and elevation is helpful, but while this guy is not exactly Godzilla, he's still pretty big!

2 comments:

CounterFett said...

Ooh, that's a nice one. Been meaning to go back to DG, since the last time I was there they actually had those tanks, but I couldn't buy at the time. Maybe now I'll go and score some prehistoric monsters, too!

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Yes, and they were only a buck! Good Hunting.
Bunkermeister