Followers

Friday, November 17, 2017

The Story

While picking up a box and twisting to the left I injured my back.  Of course, it was late night on Friday and I had to wait to see the doctor on Monday.  I spent the next four days in terrible pain, unable to do much of anything apart from sleep, and visit the doctor.

After several doctor visits I was able to walk around for short periods and MRS Bunkermeister and I returned to working in the sheds.  She worked and I sat on a box and watched her, for no more than about 20 minutes, every other day.

It took a month for me to get better.  On top of that we both got terrible colds, MRS Bunkermeister was the worst and we got very little work done.  In the meantime, we worried that models and other stuff was being crushed by the weight pressing down on them!

A special Thank You, goes out to my readers in South Korea!  Thank you for reading.

No comments: