Followers

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Another Wagon






















My attempts to increase my WWII German civilian wagon collection continues with this nice little wagon from Preiser, in HO 1/87 scale.























Wagons were often improved by the addition of pneumatic tires. Rubber tires made for a more comfortable ride over cobblestone streets. This model is called the "Forwarding carrier" and is a wagon with various boxes and crates in the back.






















It is Preiser set #30434 and it cost me $33.99 at my local train shop, Arnies Trains in Westminster.






















The set is fully painted and only the horses need to be glued to the center pole.





















This wagon goes nicely with my previous weeks purchase, the cow drawn hay wagon. My intent is to try and get a wagon a week, and as that happens I will keep you updated.

No comments: