Followers

Wednesday, August 5, 2026

T34, T62, Boxes

I got some open boxes from Amazon.  Here is a Roco Minitanks T-34 tank converted into an armored recovery vehicle.
The cardboard box is very white and is helpful for taking quick photos.
I have a lot of WWII and a few post WWII T-34 ARVs in the collection.
This is the photo box.
It's about a foot square.
It is also a bit disconcerting on it's own.
Which box is the inside and which is the outside?
This is my next big Cold War Soviet Union project, upgrading my T62 forces.
 

2 comments:

jeigheff said...

That's a great idea! I'd like to try it sometime with my own miniatures.

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

They are thin white cardboard folded into a box shape. I tape them with blue tape so I can refold them flat again, and put them back in the original box. I think I got 20 of them in a set. It's nice to be able to set up several photo shoots at once or over a few days and then take photos as time and lighting allow. I like to carry them outside and use natural light a lot too. Thanks for reading J.