Followers

Sunday, August 23, 2026

Re-Supply

As part of my Batman 66 project, I got some Lilac paint to paint a lair for Louie the Lilac.
It's Rust-Oleum paint that I will use to paint a car, and some of his lair.
I got some cross stitch grating.
Some of the Batman 66 villain lairs had cross hatched walls and a black background to make a minimalist room.  I plan on using some of this for that project.
My first paints were Testors paint in these little jars.
I still buy a few of the colors, particularly metallic, and red.
When the bottles are empty I often clean them and keep them for mixed paints, or decanted paint.
This is a enamel paint that requires mineral spirits to clean the brushes.  So it is smelly, flammable, and not as nice to use as water for acrylics. 
Still, I find about 20 of their colors useful.
I get them at Hobby Lobby.
Now I have been restocked and am ready for more projects.
 

No comments: