At about the same time, they started making other vehicles in other colors. Yellow or gray for WWII German tanks for example. This is a camouflaged T54 hull that was originally the standard black green. Note the configuration of the large hull box on the fender.
Here is another one, note the serious mold error on the hull box.
As some of the molds got older more and more flaws began to show up.
This is the only one I have seen with this flaw, but the hole in the turret horn is common as is a mis-molded right side track. Judging by my collection of about 190 T54 tanks this is the only one of this problem but the mis-molded right side track is about 3% of the models and the turret hole about the same.
1 comment:
I don't have any Roco models any longer. But I once owned a Roco German Mark IV tank which was cast in dark yellow plastic. It was a very good model.
Post a Comment