Followers

Friday, February 25, 2022

Special Edition Strelets and Ukraine

Strelets makes 1/72nd scale soft plastic figures.  They are based in Ukraine.  I have a lot of them and many more are on my want list.  I decided that perhaps they could use a little support during this trying time.

I made my largest ever Strelets order today from Hannants.  It seemed like a good idea to purchase some of our favorite army men today as a concrete way to show our support for a great company and a courageous people.  No matter how current events go, it will not hurt to increase the demand for products from Ukraine.  I figure this is a small thing, but it's something those of us can do who collect 1/72nd scale troops.

I know it won't get money to them directly, but it will help to create more demand for their products.  So perhaps if your wish list has a few Strelets figures you might want to consider buying them sooner rather than later as a way to show support for the company and the people of Ukraine.

Leave a comment.


Mike Bunkermeister Creek
Bunker Talk blog

No comments: