Followers

Tuesday, February 22, 2022

New Boy Scouts

This figure is from one of the Pegasus sets, I think the Pilgrims.  I wanted a lot of variety of size and clothing but with a general outdoor look to the figures.
Big campfires and a tent from Fujimi.
Here is some of the group.  These are Airfix WWI Americans.  I am not using all the poses, nor am I using them in the same variety of poses as the sets provide.  Boy Scouts did marksmanship and so had guns, particularly in rural America where it was not uncommon for boys to carry a gun.  I have removed all the bayonets from the guns since those were not likely in use by Boy Scouts.
This figure is a WWI British soldier by Airfix and he has had his head swapped for one with the Montana Peak hat.  I think his pack makes a nice Boy Scout pack.
Another British figure with a new head.
 

No comments: