Followers

Sunday, April 4, 2021

BMC Plastic Army Women are Here

A while back I participated in the Kickstarter for the BMC Toys U.S. Soldiers Plastic Army Women Figures.
I got five sets of them in green.
One set in copper, it was a Kickstarter exclusive.  Not sure why I want copper but if I don't order a set, I will need them badly.
Got one set in tan.  I don't do the Green vs Tan Army Men thing, I use then for Air Force or Navy typically.
I got two of these sets, the classic Marx 155mm cannon this time in green!
I got five sets of these guys also, Marx re-casts, I love the raft.
Got the classic Jeep and Cannon in blue and gray, that gives me two of each.
And I got 7 sets of these, I think that gives me ten total.  Probably.
The Military Base Camp.  Its some western stuff and army stuff all tossed together in green.  Great set for a major base.  I love it.  This is my second one.  I also got the big mountain.
 

4 comments:

John Y said...

Excellent haul! I have been looking at all of these as I consider some kind of Cold War imagi-nations gaming. Good call on the copper too - you never know when they will come in handy.

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

These figures are about 1/32nd scale, a chunky 54mm size. They fit well with the classic Tim Mee Army Men.
Stay tuned for more photos.

Thanks for reading John Y!

Bunkermeister

French Follower said...

Could you imagine that the initials B.M.C. formerly meant in the French army: mobile field brothel. Regarding female figurines I would say like the Queen "shocking isn't it"

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

These ladies are having none of that.
Thanks for reading.
Bunkermeister