Followers

Sunday, August 4, 2019

More GI Joe Show Haul


More GI Joe Action Pilot goodness.  I got two jackets and two jumpsuits.  Plus the jumpsuit that came on the GI Joe figure.  I plan on using the jumpsuits for ground crew.  I also got caps for them.


This one is missing the wings.


This one has wings but is missing a button.


I also picked up a few backpacks.  I paid only $5 each for packs.  Still hoping to get a few more.


I got some of the body armor, still had the ammo clips on them and one came with a grenade.


I got three sleeping bags and one duffel bag.  GI Joe will sleep warm tonight.

2 comments:

irishserb said...

Very cool, bringing back some memories, though I never saw the body armor as a kid.

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Irishserb I only saw the body armor as a kid in ads, not in real life. It's a nice piece. Thanks for reading.
Bunkermeister