Followers

Monday, August 5, 2019

GI Joe Action Solder and Ray Guns


I am working on putting together a GI Joe A Team of 12 men plus a command group.


So at the GI Joe show I picked up a number of GI Joe Special Forces items, and some similar shirts and trousers.  I know they are not all "Green Beret" uniforms, but I think they look better when there is some variety with the troops, particularly since GI Joe is pretty big.  I trained with Special Forces men a few times and found them to be very professional, very good at what they did, and very kind to ROTC cadets who were long on enthusiasm and short on skills.


I also picked up a few items for my regular soldiers.


These are for my Action Sailors.  I want a landing craft crew, or two.  I have a number of sailor figures but need more life jackets.


Don't know what these are or who made them but they were cheap and cool so I got them.


GI Joe recoilless rifle projectiles and the ray guns.


I got a crutch, I have one already and now I have two.  I got a GI Joe Grease Gun, I like this model, and a police windbreaker.  


I was a reserve police officer sergeant so when I saw the metal badge I could not resist, only paid a couple bucks for it.

No comments: