Followers

Monday, July 29, 2019

Horsemen



Outside the command bunker looking in!


About a decade ago I got some Tumbling Dice figures.


They are 1/72nd scale armored knights.


Most of the mounted ones are mounted crossbow men, and the infantry are carrying gunns or crossbows.


Man with armored horse and lance.  Everything has been painted with gray primer so they came out looking this weird blue color.


Man with raised sword.  The camera would not focus well either, don't know what was going on, but it was some strange interaction between the color of the figures, the background and the ambient light.

6 comments:

shotgun6 said...

These guys are awesomely cool. Never heard of "tumbling Dice" figures; are they still for sale anywhere????

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

http://www.tumblingdiceuk.com/product-category/172

I presume they are still active. I have not purchased them for at least 10 years.
Bunkermesiter

shotgun6 said...

Wow. Thanks for the link...but at 5 pounds per 1/72 scale soldier (on foot, not even on horse!) I see why I never noticed them before; that's way, way out of my price range! I'll stick to looking for old-school GIANT-tm knights on horseback on ebay.

Red_Cardinal said...

It's £5 for a pack of figures, not one figure. In fairness, that's not entirely clear from their poor website (21st century and they don't even have photos uploaded of most of their range....)

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

I can assure you I did not pay $5 for a single figure, they come in packs of riders, without horses, IIRC. I purchased some of their horses and I use Eagle Games plastic horses also.
Bunkermeister

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Red, that's for clarification.
Bunkermeister