Followers

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Work Bench



What's on Mike's workbench? It has been a busy work week. In the lower left corner of this picture you can see the rust brown Pegasus 1/72nd scale Gold Rush figures. I have trimmed them off the sprue and have been sorting them out. Those with tools, shovels, picks, etc, will end up in the Wehrmacht. The others will go to the Wild West box, with the exception of one who is going to my "Creek Expedition" unit. It is a civilian role playing group I have been putting together for an adventure game.

In the center is the Sd.Kfx. 247 from Bill Jr's Custom Military Models in 1/87th scale. This is a nice resin kit and I will post more on it soon. Also visible in there are some of the bits of the HaT 37mm ATG and 76(r) guns. These are very nice 1/72nd scale wargame models with crews. I am assembling them and mounting the guns of bases.

You can also see some of the bits from my Paul Nipkow TV station I am working on as well as some Luft Hansa bits too. There are also parts from some Me109 airplanes I am working on. Those rather crappy ones I showed a few weeks ago, I am still plugging away at getting them back in service. I have made good progress on them, they all have canopies and propellers now. I ended up with three with no canopy, no propeller, no spinner, no horizontal tail surfaces, not sure what to do with those; they may end up as crashed.

A busy work time on the work bench, and more left to do, as always!

No comments: