Followers

Friday, May 3, 2024

Swimming and Beach People

As part of my Beach Blanket project I needed swimming and beach people.
I also need people swimming for James Bond, since many of those books and movies take place on the water.

And finally, I am doing cities for the 20th and 21st Centuries and that means beaches.  This is one set of swimming people.  They are listed as being the odd scale of 1/75th scale.  In reality there are a few that are about 1/87 and a few that are about 1/72 with others in between.  I got two of these sets and the figure poses are very random in each set.  This shows all the poses I got between the two sets, each set had at least one of each pose, and as many as 9 of another.  They are good enough that I plan on getting at least one other set, perhaps two.  Some of the swimming figures may be converted into scuba divers with the addition of fins and tanks, and probably spear guns.

These figures are: szzijia 100Pcs Swimming White Model People Figures Scale HO-Perfect for Recreation & Sports Swimming (1:75) that I got on Amazon.

 



 

2 comments:

Legion4 said...

Hit'n the beach !!!!

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

I already have sharks so now my beach is ready for action.

Bunkermeister.