Followers

Sunday, May 12, 2024

Race Car

Hot Wheels Hot Wired dragster.
I have been putting together race cars for a racetrack that I intend to build.
Hot Wheels often re-issues the same model in different colors and with different tires.
My plan is small and I only plan on a dozen or so drag racers.
Drag racing, Monster trucks, and sports car racing are mostly the plan.
The Airfix WWII US Army Airforce figures are good pit crews.
I intend to put together several pit crews in different liveries.
My racetrack won't be large with most of the actual tracks being much shorter than scale would require.
These kinds of models help to make the project rather inexpensive.
Since it is a sideline I don't like to spend a lot of money on it.
 

2 comments:

Legion4 said...

Very cool ! I had dozens Hot Wheels a long time ago !

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

For $30 you could have dozens of Hot Wheels again!

Bunkermeister